The Immediate Mission:
- To collaborate with medical professionals to minister medical care and to share gospel with these precious and forgotten people and to do so in every country in Africa where there is need.
The Long-term Mission:
- Provide shelter and food for people afflicted with leprosy
- Supply medical equipment and medicine to hospitals that care for persons with leprosy
- Train local leaders and pastor for global evangelistic movement.
- Establish schools or other educational services for children whose parents have leprosy and AIDS.
- Build clinics where people with leprosy or AIDS can be treated.