Our mission is to serve, support, and empower leprosy communities. Our broader mission includes raising and training native leaders to take on the ministries themselves. Our ministry desires to provide a holistic approach to these precious and forgotten people, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Our immediate mission:
- To promote medical care in these under-served communities with a team of healthcare professionals on a short term mission trips.
- To spread the word about the ministry and to encourage short term mission teams to countries in Africa.
Long Term Missions:
- Provide shelter and food for leprosy patients and their families. </FONT>
- Supply medical equipment and medicine to support hospitals and clinics caring for leprosy patients.
- Establish churches where leprosy patients and their children can know and worship God.
- To raise a generation of Christian leaders to lead changes in their own communities.
- Build schools and libraries for children whose parents have leprosy and for those made orphans by leprosy.
- Build clinics where leprosy and AIDS patients can receive medical care.